Louie Ray (Rapper) Age, Biography, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Height, Wiki

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Louie Ray is a talented rapper from Flint, Michigan, popularly known for dropping the hit song “Cash App” which went viral on social media. Also, he is famous for being the brother of American rapper Rio Da Yung OG and friends with RMC Mike.

This talented artist has gotten over 526k monthly listeners on Spotify. The number one song right now on his list is the song in which he was a featured artist it is titled “Triple S.”

This song alone has over 51 million streams. The second is his very own song titled “Movie” which has gotten over 11.7 million streams on Spotify.

Louie Ray’s Journey into Music

In the hip-hop world, artists often come from various backgrounds and have unique stories about how they fell in love with music. For Louie Ray, his path to rap wasn’t guided by mentors or famous influences; he stumbled upon it almost accidentally.

Louie Ray’s music journey started with a group called LMCOB (Let Me Clear Our Business), led by some close friends. When asked when he fell in love with music, he remembers, “I had some friends who used to rap at home. It was a group called LMCOB, and I just enjoyed doing it.”

Louie’s introduction to rap wasn’t through legends or iconic albums but through the camaraderie and creativity of his friends. They had a unique approach to their craft. “They would rap about what happened that day, literally. It was funny to me, so I wanted to do it too.”

What attracted Louie was the down-to-earth, relatable style. The idea of turning everyday experiences into lyrics made sense to him. Rap, for him, wasn’t some distant art form but something he could personally connect with. “I’m out here doing the same thing, so why not… you know?”

What makes Louie Ray’s story special is how naturally he found his love for music. Many aspiring artists spend years practicing, studying, and emulating their idols on the path to success.

But Louie’s journey was refreshingly different. He says, “Once I got into it, it just clicked. It felt right. I didn’t have to force it, overthink it, or study. I didn’t have any artists I looked up to as idols. I wasn’t trying to rap; it just happened.”

Family Background

Right now, information about Ray’s parents and siblings is yet to be shared with the public. The same also goes for his date of birth and educational background. However, we believe as Ray becomes more famous we will learn of these things in the future.

Louie Ray Songs

Here is a list of songs Ray has put out for his fans over the years.

Song TitleRelease Year
“Cash App”2021
“Flintana”2021
“HEADLOCK”2023
“Split Second”2020
“Always Ready”2021
“You Can’t Play Wit Me”2022
“Hottest Unsigned Artist Out”2022
“Bar Louie”2022
“Nobody Proud”2022
“B4 Rap”2021
“Closer Than Close”2022
“I’m The Proof”2022
“Been There”2022
“Motivator”2021
“Contract”2020
“I’ont Sleep”2022
“Recession Proof”2020
“Bounce Thru The Hood”2022
“Lil B**ty”2018
“Say That”2022
“Reflection”2020
“A Check In”2022
“6:77”2021
“Spicy Talk”2020
“To the Moon”2020
“Disapline”2022
“Detail”2018
“I Coulda Did More”2022
“Practice”2021
“Video for S**”2020
“Halloween”2022
“Can’t Smoke”2020

Louie Ray’s story reminds us that authentic and compelling artistry can emerge unexpectedly. It’s not always about imitating the greats but about finding your unique voice and sharing your story.

In hip-hop, where authenticity is highly valued, Ray’s unforced journey into music is proof that the best music often comes from the heart, not from a rulebook.

Source Cited for some the the content: AllHipHop

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7p7XLpq6epJxjvLOzjqWmrqGVYr%2BixY4%3D