Fans Love NPR Journalist Ayesha Rascoe Accent And Wonder About Her Origin And Family Background The

May 2024 · 2 minute read

Ayesha Rascoe has an appreciable black American accent. Her reliable presentation and authenticity have always been admired by people who be all ears to her.

For so many people @ayesharascoe is the illustration they haven’t heard on @NPR like ever. I’m so proud that the station is shifting in a course that options completely completely different voices and accents. It’s really about time! As good friend, I’ll say Ayesha is completely certainly one of many smartest and https://t.co/SxgJzYyR51

— Jenny Abamu (@JennyAbamu)
July 5, 2019

A fan @sjprobe has tweeted: Though this shouldn’t happen the least bit, I’d be significantly mad to hearken to this about @ayesharascoe because of her voice/accent/tenor is perfection. I LOVE listening to her talk about! Not attempting to throw shade on anyone else. Just a shout out to Ayesha tbh.”

@KristinPercy writes My favorite issue regarding the @nprpolitics podcast is the fantastic accent and cheery methodology of @ayesharascoe.

Another of her fan, @AndyinJapan writes: @nprpolitics  is my favorite provide for political safety. It retains me educated proper right here in Japan. As a fellow southerner (transplanted from TN) I considerably like @ayesharascoe exhibiting that you could be talk with a southern accent AND be intelligent on the same time.”

Meanwhile, some of us have moreover criticized her for using the accent claiming that she ought to make use of further of the American trend.

@TelfrynJohn has commented: “Well done on your first show. Your accent still needs some polishing for a national program. Sorry.”

Fans Wonder About Ayesha Rascoe’s Ethnicity & Family Background

Ayesha Rascoe’s accent instantly reveals her African-American ethnicity. This is the reason she has an aggressive-sounding voice like many African of us. Also, most of her followers have found her accent diversified, as there aren’t many reporters with the accent.

And take into account: Download NPR One app or the NPR app and search Weekend Edition Sunday and also you’ll hearken to the current anytime! https://t.co/IrTJUhf2Uy

— Ayesha Rascoe (@ayesharascoe)
April 3, 2022

Some of her followers have requested if she hails from Philly or Baltimore. Likewise, some have speculated her to be from, Baltimore or DC.

In actuality, Ayesha was born on June 10, 1986, in Durham, North Carolina. Her mom and father are Robert Rascoe and Phyllis Thorpe Jones.

The journalist married U.S. veteran Patrick Maurice Trice on June 15, 2012. Moreover, she is elevating two youthful kids and resides in Hyattsville, Maryland.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGidmqajYrmwwsRmpamqXZ%2B8tr7NmqOiq6Rirrqx0qGYZqqRqLCwsYyampydnql6orrDZq6oppSav26twaisrWWYmr9uu9GinqKmXZa7pXnFmqSipKlir6KvyqCpqK2emXw%3D