Update: Nle Choppa Missing: Concerns Rise as Fans and Family Search for the Rapper

May 2024 · 4 minute read

In recent news, the American rapper Nle Choppa, from Memphis, Tennessee, has been reported missing. However, reassuringly, it was later confirmed that he was found safe

Who is Nle Choppa?

NLE Choppa, known by his real name Bryson Lashun Potts, is a talented American rapper who gained widespread recognition with his 2019 single, “Shotta Flow.” The song not only captured the hearts of music enthusiasts but also earned him a platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). “Shotta Flow” also climbed to an impressive position within the top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart. NLE Choppa’s distinctive style, catchy beats, and memorable lyrics have cemented his place in the rap scene, earning him a loyal following of fans.

Nle Choppa Missing: Mysterious Disappearance

The rapper’s mother, Angela Potts, recently took to Instagram to express her growing concern about her son’s safety. According to her posts, NLE Choppa had been planning to return to his old neighborhood in Memphis, Tennessee, to work on a new mixtape. However, hours turned into days, and Angela Potts had not heard from her son. This unusual silence led to fears that something might have happened to him.

In her heartfelt plea to fans, Angela Potts asked for their support and prayers: “Y’all help me pray over my child. He plans on moving back to Cottonwood where we worked hard to get out of just for a mixtape SMH! I ain’t talked to this boy in hours, and he usually doesn’t do this. One thing I know about my son is that he doesn’t go ghost for any reason.

Her anxiety and concern for her son’s safety were palpable in her words: “Whatever you’re working on, I pray GOD is guiding you. If y’all hear from him, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! To the fans he wants to please, thanks a lot.

NLE Choppa’s Management Joins the Search

The situation became even more alarming when a message was posted to NLE Choppa’s social media accounts, asking people to contact Angela Potts if they had any information about his whereabouts. “Contact @angeletapotts if Choppa is heard from! -management,” the post implored, emphasizing the gravity of the situation.

NLE Choppa’s Response to Fans

It’s worth noting that just a day before his disappearance, NLE Choppa retweeted posts from fans who expressed their desire to see the “old NLE” return.

Y’all keep asking for old NLE like the music I ain’t been giving y’all recently ain’t getting plaques! I’m tryna grow as a artist but y’all want me backtracking on BS. But bet that up. I’m on straight dirt y’all got me fucked up. One of the most streamed artists this year BUT BET https://t.co/W2rJn97OVw

— NLE Choppa (@Nlechoppa1) October 19, 2023

Folks pissing me off. What NLE y’all watching bug beg it up 😤 https://t.co/cp8e6Dm1kW

100% https://t.co/qQUWFQNtbM

Update: NLE Choppa Found Safe

NLE Choppa, the rapper, was recently reported missing, which made his mother and manager, Angela Potts, very worried. His fans also expressed their concern and support during this time. However, there is good news to share. After being missing for a while, NLE Choppa was found safe. He took to his Twitter account to let everyone know that he was okay and available.

Additionally, an Instagram post from Choppa’s official page confirmed that he was safe and doing well. NLEChoppamusic, his official account, released a statement to thank everyone for their prayers and support, explaining that Choppa just needed a little time for himself, though he hadn’t communicated this to his loved ones.

Choppa’s mother also spoke about the situation, saying that she never meant to scare anyone with her post, and she didn’t expect people to think he was missing. She explained that being the mother of a celebrity could sometimes be overwhelming.

ncG1vNJzZmiqkZ%2ButLDEp6uapJOkua2xxp5lnKedZLutsYycn6iooJZ6rrXSrKCnn18%3D