Who is Scar Girl? Wiki, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth, Biography & More

May 2024 · 8 minute read

Scar Girl (Real Name: Annie Taylor Bonelli, born 29 November 2004; Age: 18 years old) is a well-known TikTok star, media face, social media personality, and internet influencer from New London, Connecticut, United States. She is known in the country for her amazing and attractive videos on her official TikTok handle.

She creates various kinds of content on the platform and has grabbed the attention of a lot of people with her amazing personality. She is on the platform for the last 3 years and never left a chance to make her followers feel bored with her content.

Is Scar Girl’s Face Scar Fake?

Let me inform you that Annie Bonelli got a big scar on her cheek in 2021. She shared videos on her channel with her scar and always felt free to show her skin. However, even after one year of scar, it did not vanish but got darker even more. The netizens began raising questions about her scar and said that she uses makeup to highlight the scar or made the fake scar to grab attention.

@wtmab

hey guys, originally in March of 2020 when I was injured and realized that this would be a permanent mark on my face forever I was embarrassed. I was so upset that I thought my face was ruined as insecure as I was already at 15 navigating highschool. I felt like the opportunity to look at myself in the mirror and smile was taken away from me because of a cruel situation. It was until one day that I realized that covering my scar and openly hating it was a disservice to those close to me and myself suffering from insecurities. While I decided not to cover it for those reasons it never fully went away and neither did my insecurities because when I looked in the mirror I saw the reason behind why it was there. Unfortunately I had a poor reaction to the first topical I tried in an attempt to fade it. I was sloppy applying it as well and this led to a longer injury. I was in a dark place knowing that it was now even worse. I had to wait til that fully healed to start a second treatment which I began in august. Since then, this treatment has been super invasive and I cannot emphasize the pain directed around that injury. It’s at a point where it genuinely does look gross, it has risen and it’s scabbed over. I also did not think about how tanner would get in the scabbed area when I did it. It should get better with time but unfortunately all of my scars do still heal brown. While I don’t think it’s right that people mindlessly comment hate for whatever reason it is, I do make a decision to put myself out on the internet. My account was made to show those out there, they’re more than their scars. Not to have a comment section showing those same people they should hate themselves because of their scars. I’ll never stop using my platform for DV awareness and body positivity. I hope this video is what y’all need to move on or at least understand. No one should make a comment on someone’s scars, especially not knowing the history behind that scar or the person on the screen. If anyone ever needs to talk my dms are open, I would love to listen to your stories and hype y’all up. I promise I hear u and I see u. Thank you and I hope y’all will move with grace in the future.

♬ MEAN! (Remix) [with Noah Kahan] – Madeline The Person

Netizens also said that her scar keeps on changing its curve, thickness, length, and color but the real scar heals after months. On this, Annie Taylor shared a video of wiping her scar with makeup removal to show her followers that her scar is real and her scar did not wipe out. Even after so many clarifications, her fans still feel difficult to believe that her scar is real.

Scar Girl Biography, Early Life and School

Scar Girl Wiki – After searching a lot, we found that her real name is Annie Taylor Bonelli and often goes by the name ‘Annie’ on the TikTok handle. She likes to celebrate her birthday with her family members on the 29th of November every year. Also, she shares a few clips of celebrating her special day with her friends. In addition to this, she was born to her parents in 2004 in New London, Connecticut, United States.

As per this, she is 18 years old and holds nationality of American. She completed her primary schooling in the region with her siblings. According to her age, she has just completed her high school education and is looking for a better college for further education.

Scar Girl Wiki, Age, and Real Name

Real NameAnnie Taylor Bonelli.
Famous NameScar Girl.
Birthday29 November 2004.
Age (as of 2022)18 years old.
Birth PlaceNew London, Connecticut, United States.
ReligionChristianity.
EducationHigh School Graduate.
Alma MaterPrivate School in America.
OccupationTikTok Star, media face, and internet star.
Net worthUSD 1 Million (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
FatherMr. Bonelli.
MotherMrs. Bonelli.
SiblingsWill share.
Zodiac SignSagittarius.
Ethnic BackgroundWhite.

Scar Girl Family, Parents, and Siblings

Biodata – Annie Taylor Bonelli is the amazing and talented child of her parents. She belongs to a well-established American family, who always supported her to be a successful person in her life. She also wants to do something better in her life to make her family proud of her hard work. We searched a lot on the internet and social media but the images of her father and mother are not accessible. In addition to this, she has also not shared the names and occupations of her family members yet.

She keeps the details about her parents’ secret because of personal reasons. In addition to this, she also prefers to keep the information about her brothers and sisters secret due to some undisclosed reason. However, she believes in the Christianity religion and belongs to the white ethnical race.

Scar Girl Boyfriend and Relationships

The popular Scar Girl likes to reveal a little information about her life to her fans through her social media handles. According to the sources, she was in a romantic relationship with a man named Preston Tabor. The information about their meeting is not accessible. However, we are also unable to grab pictures of her lover on social media.

Some internet reports claimed that the couple broke up because of some personal reasons. Annie is not dating anyone currently and is living her life happily. An assumption can be taken that she doesn’t want to disclose anything about her personal life at the moment. However, we will update this section soon with accurate information.

Relationship StatusSingle.
BoyfriendNone.
Ex-BoyfriendPreston Tabor.
KidsNA.
Marital StatsUnmarried.
HusbandNone.

See Also: Mikky Kiemeney Wiki – Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography | NewsUnzip

Height, Weight and Body Stats

Height (approx.) – 5 feet 8 inches / 173 lbs.
Weight (approx.) – 54 kgs / 119 lbs.
Eyes Color – Blue.
Hair Color – Blonde.
Tattoos – None.
Body Stats – 33-25-35 inches.

TikTok Career and Net worth

Social Media Handles

Instagram Follow Link

Facebook Follow Link

Twitter Check Here

TikTok Check Here

Wikipedia – Not Live.

IMDb – NA.

NewsUnzip Follow Link

Facts About Scar Girl Tiktoker

FAQs

• What is Scar Girl’s real name?

Annie Taylor Bonelli.

• Where is Scar Girl from?

New London, Connecticut, United States.

• What is Annie Taylor Bonelli’s ex-boyfriend’s name?

Preston Tabor.

• How tall is Scar Girl?

5 feet 8 inches.

• How rich is Annie Taylor Bonelli?

USD 1 Million (approx.).

• Images Source: TikTok.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMCkrdFmnqKqnGQ%3D