Wiki, Height, Age, Net worth, Parents, Ethnicity, Girlfriend & More

May 2024 · 7 minute read

Dexter Darden (born June 24, 1991; Age: 30 years old) is an American Actor, Singer, Model, and Social Media Personality from Camden, New Jersey, The United States. He has worked in 27 TV shows and films as per his IMDb page by the time I am covering this article.

Darden is worldwide recognized for his work in Walter Hill in Joyful Noise and Frypan in The Maze Runner film series. Keep on scrolling this page to know more about Dexter’s Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Net worth, Parents, Ethnicity, Girlfriend, etc.

Dexter Darden Biography (Childhood, Education & Hometown)

Dexter Darden Biodata:- This actor celebrates his birthday on the 24th of June which means he belongs to the Cancer zodiac sign. He was born to his parents in the year 1991.

Therefore, the age of Dexter Darden is 30 years old, as of 2021. His birthplace is Camden, New Jersey, The United States from where he was raised. Darden completed his school studies by studying at home with the help of his mom. 

During this time, he even developed his passion for acting. Later, Dexter took acting training from various private institutes. I am not sure about his college studies, regardless, I will update the readers of www.newsunzip.com very soon in the coming days.

Dexter Darden Wiki / Bio

Dexter Darden Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

Dexter Darden Wiki – Due to some unfortunate reason, Dexter’s father (name not available) passed away in 2000 when this actor was just 9 years old. The name of his mother is Patricia Darden who is of Asian-Black ethnicity. But she is a very private person, thus, I was not able to know about Patricia’s professional life.

However, his mom worked very hard so that she could provide a good life for her son. he is also close to his mom and even shared an emotional post on her birthday where he wrote

Happy Birthday to My Lifeline, My Ace, My Motivation, The Queen who taught me I deserve A Queen, The Woman who set the precedent for what I think my WOMAN should look like. You have sacrificed the world for me, and for that I can not thank you enough!

Thank you for giving me the world, so that I can one day be able to show it to you! Today we celebrate you Ma! . Join me in wishing my Momma a happy birthday!

After his dad died, Darden even spent many years in Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Camp.

Concerning his siblings, Dexter might be the only child of his parents but I am not 100% sure regarding this. Darden belongs to a multiracial ethnicity and has faith in Christianity. By birth, this actor holds American nationality. 

See AlsoWho is Paul Berry? Wiki, Biography, Age, Family & Facts

Dexter Darden Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

Mother’s NamePatricia Darden.
Father’s NameMr. Darden (died in 2000).
Brother’s NameNot known.
Sister’s NameUnclear.

Dexter Darden Career, Movies & TV Shows

During his time in Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall camp, he started to perform on broadway. He made his on-screen debut with the 2006 movie My Brother in which he played the role of Baseball Son.

Later, this actor starred in many movies, short movies, TV series such as Geography Club, Strawberry Summer, Joyful Noise, Standing Ovation, Victorious, Cougar Town, Poor Paul, Cadillac Records, etc. His career’s breakthrough came after he starred in Wes Ball-directed movie The Maze Runner which was released on September 19, 2014.

Dexter played the character of Frypan. He reprised his role in Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials and Maze Runner: The Death Cure. Apart from this, Darden is also popular for his work in Saved by the Bell (as Devante Young), Making Moves (as Noah), Bronzeville (Podcast Series, as William Watson). His upcoming project is Chang Can Dunk which is under post-production. He will be seen as DeAndre.

Filmography

Debut2006 My Brother as Baseball Son
TV Shows & FilmsMaze Runner: The Scorch Trials.
Burden.
Maze Runner: The Death Cure.
Son of the South.
The Binge.
Sizzlean.
Cadillac Records.
Standing Ovation.
Joyful Noise.
Geography Club.
The Maze Runner.
Strawberry Summer.
Hell’s Kitchen.
Making Moves.
Saved by the Bell.
Minutemen Chester.
Poor Paul.
Cougar Town.
Victorious.
Upcoming ProjectChang Can Dunk as DeAndre.

Dexter Darden Net worth / Income / Job

Dexter Darden Girlfriend & Relationships

On December 26, 2021, he went viral on the internet after the news of his engagement with his girlfriend named Joanna Noëlle Levesque aka JoJo came out. It is believed that Dexter proposed her to marriage on Christmas Day.

If you don’t already know then let me tell you that she is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who is best known for her work in Too Little Too Late, The High Road, Baby It’s You, Leave (Get Out), etc. Joanna shared a lovely post on her IG profile where she wrote

forever with YOU? Sign me UP. celebrating Christmas a whole fiancé!!! the most thoughtful, creative, positive, handsome, strong, loving, uplifting human being asked me to marry him. so obviously I said YESSS!!! thank you for the most epic birthday surprise ever. and for flying out my mom, your mom, and both of our best friends to share in that incredible moment with us. you are one of one. LFG @dexterdarden

Engagement News

There are no details about Darden’s previous romantic affairs available on the internet. But his fiancée earlier dated soccer player Freddy Adu in 2005.

Dexter Darden Wife, Personal Life & Fiancée

Marital StatusUnmarried but engaged.
RelationshipCommitted.
GirlfriendJoanna Noëlle Levesque aka JoJo.
FiancéeJoJo.
Date of engagementDecember 25, 2021.
WifeNone.
KidsDaughter – None.
Son – No.

Dexter Darden Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches – 6′
In Meters – 1.83 m
In Centimetres – 183 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms – 78 kg
In Pounds – 171 lbs
BuildMesomorph.
PiercingNo.
Eye ColorDark Brown.
Hair ColorBlack.
Hair TextureCurly.
Measurements44-30-38.
Biceps16 inches.
TattoosNo.

8 Random Facts About Dexter Darden

Social Media Handles & External Links

Instagram – dexterdarden

Facebook – Unavailable.

Twitter – dexterdarden

Wikipedia – Click Here

IMDb – Click Here

Tiktok – @dexterdarden

Newsunzip HomeClick Here

FAQ About Dexter Darden

• Who is Dexter Darden?

He is an American actor who is best known for playing the role of Frypan in The Maze Runner movie series.

• When was Dexter Darden born?

June 24, 1991.

• How old is Dexter Darden?

30 years old, as of 2021.

• How tall is Dexter Maze Runner?

Dexter stands at a tall height of 6 feet (183 cm).

• Where is Dexter Darden from?

Camden, New Jersey, The United States

• How rich is Dexter Darden?

His Net worth is between $2.5 million and $5 million US Dollars, as of 2021.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLGmxNOeqWackaexprqO