Daymond John Wife: When Did The Couple Get Married?

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Daymond Garfield John is an American businessman, investor and television personality. He got fame for both his personal and professional life. His fans want to know with whom is he married. In this post, you will get all the information related to his life.

Who is Daymond John’s Life Partner?

Heather Taras is the life partner of Daymond John. As of yet, it is unclear when exactly Taras and John first met and began dating. But Taras said in August 2020 that she had been with John for 14 years at the time.

John proposed to Taras in front of a live audience during a taping of Shark Tank. John told Harry Connick Jr. in 2017 on Connick’s eponymous daytime talk show:

“I was nervous I was proposing on set, but, really because, you know, my fiancée we’ve been together for many years, and she knows all the sharks. So I saw Kevin [O’Leary] in the corner whispering to her about royalties and all kind of stuff when I proposed, She said ‘yes,’ and I’m very happy about that.” 

When Did Heather & Daymond John Get Married?

On Sept. 23, 2016, Taras announced on Instagram that she and John were engaged and shared a photo wearing her engagement ring. She wrote, “Engaged !” in the caption of the post.

With just friends and family present, the couple exchanged vows in a private ceremony in June 2018 at the Queens, New York, church. The pair also had a second ceremony in Santorini, Greece, which Taras shared photos from in December 2018.

She shared a post with the caption, “I had the honor to marry my best friend in 2018! What an exceptional year becoming Mrs. John! We had an intimate summer wedding in Santorini, Greece with family and friends.”

On June 2, 2023, John celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary by posting exclusive images from their intimate ceremony on Instagram. He wrote in the caption:

“Heather never signed up for this life. And no matter how glamorous it may appear. It’s a huge adjustment to be in the public eye, When we got married. We wanted it to be just like we initially thought our life would be. Calm, private and out of the spotlight … No big lights and cameras.”

You can see their wedding photos provided below:

Below we provided our latest posts related to other stars’ spouses:

How Many Kids Does Daymond John Have?

Daymond John is the father of three kids. He has two daughters Yasmeen and Destiny from his previous relationship. John and Taras are the parents of one daughter.

The name of their daughter is “Minka Jagger”. She was born on March 2, 2016. You can see their daughter in a post provided below:

You can follow us on Twitter and check out our other latest posts related to your stars’ personal life including their spouses, kids, family members and other updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZ3xxhY6dmLKln6OxbrbOoaVmr5mbsnCLzaiYpqhtoryjtcue