Jessika Power says she wants to use her OnlyFans account for good

May 2024 · 3 minute read

Married At First Sight’s Jessika Power says she wants to use her OnlyFans account ‘for good’ as she continues to support her family with her earnings

Jessika Power revealed earlier this week her OnlyFans career was going so well she plans to buy two investment properties by the end of the year.

And the Married At First Sight star, who earns up to $120,000 per quarter as an adult model, told The Daily Telegraph she now wants to use the website ‘for good’. 

‘I have always used my platform to talk about confidence, body confidence, self esteem and female empowerment,’ the 30-year-old explained. 

Good Samaritan: Former Married At First Sight star Jessika Power, who earns up to $120,000 per quarter on OnlyFans, has revealed she now wants to use the adult website 'for good'

Good Samaritan: Former Married At First Sight star Jessika Power, who earns up to $120,000 per quarter on OnlyFans, has revealed she now wants to use the adult website ‘for good’

‘I do my OnlyFans because honestly it brings in a fabulous income – it is ridiculous the amount of money I have earnt in the last four months – [and] it allows me to be a provider for my family,’ she added.

In addition to supporting her loved ones with her earnings, Jessika recently revealed she plans to buy property in Brisbane and Greece.    

‘I want two investment properties under my belt by the end of this year and with the money I’m earning I’d be reckless if I didn’t have that,’ she told Daily Mail Australia.

Giving back: 'I have always used my platform to talk about confidence, body confidence, self esteem and female empowerment,' the 30-year-old explained

Giving back: ‘I have always used my platform to talk about confidence, body confidence, self esteem and female empowerment,’ the 30-year-old explained 

She also revealed she’d applied for her residency in the UK, where she has been living on a work visa for the past few months. 

If approved, she can stay in Britain for another five years. 

Jessika revealed in December she was looking to buy a house in Manchester for about $500,000 (£270,000). 

Wise: In addition to supporting her loved ones with her OnlyFans earnings, Jessika recently revealed she plans to buy investment properties in Brisbane and Greece

Wise: In addition to supporting her loved ones with her OnlyFans earnings, Jessika recently revealed she plans to buy investment properties in Brisbane and Greece

She also admitted she’d been judged for making money off OnlyFans. 

‘Do you know what, people always have an opinion, or they always make fun or they always judge about the account that’s in my bio – go and have a look for yourself, you can see what it is,’ she said. 

‘But I’m just sitting here right now on the other side of the world in Manchester, looking at over half-a-million-dollar value houses to buy.’   

Not holding back: Jessika loves making adult content and says her haters should 'p**s off'

Not holding back: Jessika loves making adult content and says her haters should ‘p**s off’

Last month, Jessika revealed her hopes of becoming a British citizen after moving to Manchester just weeks earlier.

‘I would love to move here,’ she said during an Instagram Q&A. ‘I’d love to apply for my citizenship but you don’t always get what you want.’

Jessika has already been making waves in the UK as she is set to appear on the hit E4 reality show Celebs Go Dating.

Racy: Jessika leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination with her risqué OnlyFans posts

Racy: Jessika leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination with her risqué OnlyFans posts

It comes after she revealed the ‘ridiculous’ amount of money she’d made from OnlyFans in a radio interview last month.  

The reality star told KIIS FM’s Summer Breakfast with Mitch Churi she’d earned ‘well past’ US$200,000 so far, which is equivalent to AU$278,000.

‘The amount of money I’ve earned is just ridiculous. I’ve only been on it since August [and] it’s well past 200,000 US dollars,’ Jessika said.

Advertisement

ncG1vNJzZmimkZ63or%2FUqZyrnpGjwG%2BvzqZmo52jqLasrYypprCdomLAosXSZqqhnV2srq%2FA0marqGWlqLJutMSrZKimnK6zorrSZpicm5%2Bqu7V5xaipZp%2BfpLFw