How Old Is Anirudh Pisharody? Age Of Never Have I Ever Actor Revealed Tassco The Talks Tod

May 2024 · 2 minute read

The precise age of actor Anirudh Pisharody can’t be found on the internet. However, he seems to be in his late-20s to early-30s.

He was born in India nonetheless grew up in Austin, Texas, and has a Southern upbringing. He is fluent in Malayalam and English and just a little bit little little bit of Hindi.

He graduated with a Bachelor in Science, Public Health diploma from The University of Texas Austin in 2016. 

He later moved to Los Angeles to pursue a occupation in showing and bought a Certificate in Film/Cinema/Video Studies from the University of California, Los Angeles.

Anirudh Pisharody is cast as Des in Never Have I ever. ( Source :
Instagram )

The actor started engaged on fast movement photos in late 2017 and acted in plenty of fast duties by buddies. Early in his occupation, he’s credited as Andy Pisharody in minor roles in sequence akin to The Bold and the Beautiful, People Magazine Investigates, and Kappa Crypto.

Andy gained widespread status collectively along with his portrayal of Aladdin in plenty of fast sketches by the Youtube Channel, Totally TV. The followers very correctly acquired his effectivity throughout the Disney Princess sequence.

After plenty of roles in tv sequence akin to Chicken Girls, SEAL Team, The Super Pop, Killer Competition, The Goldbergs, Last Man Standing, and I Met My Murderer Online, Anirudh acquired his breakthrough place as Ravi Panikker throughout the procedural sequence 9-1-1.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGifqK9dpLmlecisZJqmmafCpbSMqaCsoJGnvKXFjJqenmWfm3qvsdWeqWagkauybrWMnq2eql2WsLW70Wapnq6VlrmmsIytmKyrk6R8